Mayan Calendar Astrology – Mapping Your Inner Cosmos
“Mayan Calendar Astrology: Mapping Your Inner Cosmos” is the quintessential handbook you need to understand Mayan astrology and how to harness it for a profound understanding of your personal lifepath. If you liked “Jaguar Wisdom,” this book will take you even deeper into the powerful insights that Mayan astrology can offer, whether you’re a Mayan astrology expert or just a beginner.
“Mayan Calendar Astrology” includes:
• The differences in meaning between the day sign, the birth number, and other astrological factors
• The importance of the Year Lord
• The Mayan Destiny Chart (also known as the Mayan Cross)
• The complete nine-sign horoscope of three columns (life path, material world, and intuitive gifts
• Solar and lunar cycles
• A unique method for determining the phases of human life
• The personal compatibility matrices embedded within the Tzolk’in
• A little-known technique for assessing human relationships by combining two horoscopes into a composite.
• A powerful meditative technique called the Path of the Feathered Serpent, based on one’s own “personal lunar month” and is designed, through a series of guided meditations, to awaken the koyopa or “inner lightning” we all possess.
Designed as a course of instruction in the art of Mayan astrology, the book includes calendar diagrams and horoscope templates that can easily be printed out and used by students to design their own Mayan astrological workbooks.
The book also features beautifully designed graphics and Original illustrations of the Maya day signs by Don Gregorio, son of Don Rigoberto Itzep Chanchavac.
The first person to publish information about the five-sign Mayan Cross horoscope in English (1997), Kenneth Johnson has continued his studies with Mayan Daykeepers throughout the years, and has now created a complete manual of Mayan astrological practice. All the material in this unique new book is based upon information obtained from shamanic Mayan astrologers in Guatemala; there are no “New Age” inventions or “interpretations.”
Ken holds a B.A. in Comparative Religions from California State University Fullerton. He obtained his Master of Arts in Eastern Studies (with an emphasis in Classical Sanskrit) from St. John’s College, Santa Fe. He is the author of numerous books and magazine articles, including the well-known Jaguar Wisdom: An Introduction to the Mayan Calendar, the Mythic Astrology series (with Arielle Guttman), and Mansions of the Moon: The Lost Zodiac of the Goddess.
Shipping available only to U.S. and Canada. Fee included in the price.
Free eBook version comes along with the purchased hard copy.
eBook version is not downloadable from the website, but you will be receiving it through an email directly from the publishers.